Social and recreational activities teach clients to have fun without the use of chemicals. Vocational staff provide vocational assessments and assist clients to prepare for the world of work as well as to explore the need for training or education for improved employ-ability skills. Full day programs are structured to support and educate the client as they begin the process of change.
To advance clients must accomplish the following:
- They must accomplish a prescribed percentage of their treatment plan goals.
- They must remain drug and alcohol free.
- They must be involved in 12 Step recovery activities.
- They must demonstrate readiness for employment, and a more independent living situation.
- They must develop a plan for continuing treatment and housing which must be approved by the treatment team.
Average Length of Stay: 61 days