Thrift Store Assistant (7001 NW 27th Avenue)
Compensation: $10.50 - $11 depending on experience
Better Way House of Bargains is looking for someone to work full-time and part-time who has the skills and experience to prepare used furniture for sale, pick up and deliver donated items, and post objects for sale online.
• lift heavy objects
• move furniture around
• repair and prepare furniture for sale
• photograph and list furniture and other merchandise on craigslist.com
• work as a team member
• assist with picking up and delivering furniture and other donated items
• must have valid driver license
• drive a 24 foot truck with a stick shift (manual transmission)
• High school diploma or equivalent
We offer benefits such as healthcare, 401k, vacation time
Better Way of Miami, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment shall be provided to all people without regard to race, disability, creed, national origin, sex, age, and disability, and sexual orientation/preference, status as a veteran, marital status or prior criminal history.